- Article: "NASBA runs the numbers on the solar eclipse"
- The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy has produced a new out-of-this-world infographic in time for Monday's highly anticipated solar eclipse, according to the accountingtoday.com article , NASBA runs the numbers on the solar...
- Article highlights 5 useful Microsoft Office tips
- Become more efficient when using Office by reading the CGMA article, "5 Microsoft Office tips you can't live without."
- Get ready to view the solar eclipse
- Excitement is building for the solar eclipse on Aug. 21. While you won't be able to see the solar eclipse from Wisconsin, a partial eclipse will be visible from the state around 11:45 a.m. The following resources on how view the solar eclipse...
- Tax resources you can use
- Register for the 2017 tax software survey, and read the CPA Practice Advisor's article, "Virtual IRS appeals coming soon."
- Stay on top of the 2017 CPA Exam score release dates
- The AICPA announced updates to the 2017 score release dates for the Uniform CPA Examination. Due to the April exam launch, score holds are in effect for Q2 through Q4. Exam candidates can keep track of recent developments, and check out related...
- Accounting and tax ranked most lucrative industries
- Accounting Today's article, "Accounting and tax lead most profitable industries," examines a report by Sageworks that ranks accounting and tax as the most lucrative businesses.
- 5 digital tricks for everyday situations
- Check out these five digital tricks you can use for your Android phone, social media and more.
- Your August 2017 IRS news
- Your August 2017 IRS news for payroll and human resources, tax professionals and business include updates for handling an IRS letter or notice, a free webinar for understanding S Corporations and scams targeting small businesses.
- N.J. accountant wins millions at World Series of Poker
- Check out the article, "N.J. man with accounting degree wins Wold Series of Poker, $8.1M," which highlights Scott Blumstein's victory on July 23.
- News you can use
- The accountingtoday.com article, "10 lessons learned in implementing new revenue recognition guidance," can help public and private companies transition to the new rules. Also, check out the new U.S. Department of the Treasury report: "Final,...