- Buyer Seller Dance: Identifying the Emotional Compelling Reasons to do Business - 4/26/2017 - Altoona
- Understand the reasons why prospective new clients end meetings with “Everything looks good, I just need to think it over,” then they disappear. If buying decisions are made emotionally, we need to understand the techniques involved in having a...
- Wisconsin Unclaimed Property Update and Taking Advantage of New R&D Tax Credits Laws - 5/17/2017 - Onalaska
- Unclaimed property audits can be an unanticipated driver of exposure for many companies, regardless of whether those companies have been in compliance with annual unclaimed property filing obligations. This presentation will discuss the key...
- It’s Your Estate: Are You in Control? - 5/17/2017 - Waukesha
- Estate planning should be an important part of everyone’s financial planning strategy. With time, one’s focus shifts from retirement accumulation to distribution. This may be a good time to re-examine your estate planning strategy. This...
- Future of Audit & Tax Technology - 5/19/2017 - Appleton
- Technological advancements in the areas of machine learning and artificial intelligence could potentially disrupt the audit and tax industry. There is time before these disruptions occur, but knowing what’s coming can help adapt our workforce’s...
- Defusing Ticking Time Bombs: Top Employee Benefits Challenges & Solutions - 5/19/2017 - Wauwatosa
- Employee benefits problems have a way of demanding attention only after they explode. This presentation will address some commonly underappreciated land mines and how to proactively address them before they blow up in your face. Topics will...
- Show Me the Money: Navigating Employee Wage & Hour Requirements - 5/19/2017 - Madison
- The presentation will discuss classification issues, including independent contractor v. employee and exempt v. non-exempt, minimum wage and overtime pay, and remote work considerations, as well as recent developments in the law.
- Audits of 401(k) Plans - 6/8/2017 - Waukesha
- Since 401(k) plans make a popular option for employee benefit plans, auditors of employee benefit plans must have the proper skills to audit these plans effectively. You will work through how to audit a 401(k) plan and prepare financial...
- 12th Annual Retirement Plan Investment Seminar - 6/14/2017 - Pewaukee
- 7:45 a.m. Registration & Networking Breakfast 8:15 a.m.Welcome & Opening RemarksJames Marshall, President, Spectrum Investment AdvisorsSpectrum is a registered investment advisor, specializing in monitoring andcommunicating...