- Tax Ethics Under the Trump Administration: What’s Hot? What are the Ethical Traps for the Tax Practitioners? - 4/25/2018 - Altoona
- This program will provide a summary of ethical issues that face the tax practitioner in the era of Trump and discuss recent ethical developments as they pertain to Circular 230, day to day tax practice and procedure issues and other traps for the...
- Estate & Succession Planning Strategies for You & Your Business - 5/18/2018 - Madison
- How will the changes in Congress impact you and the business owner? This workshop will address the potential benefits and implications of the latest tax law changes relative to tax, employment and succession planning considerations for an...
- Federal & Wisconsin Tax Law Changes - 5/18/2018 - Wauwatosa
- This program will provide an update on the latest federal and Wisconsin tax law changes for 2017 and future years, including any changes on the Affordable Care Act.
- Applying Ethics in the Real World - 5/18/2018 - Appleton
- Ethics is only easy in a textbook. Applying ethics in real-life is complicated. Ethical dilemmas involve multiple stakeholders, competing priorities, short- and long-term perspectives, risks and rewards. This course will review various ethical...
- Tax Ethics - 5/23/2018 - Waukesha
- This course will discuss the various issues and interpretations of Treasury Circular 230 and will include an expansive look at the Statements of Standards on Tax Services promulgated by the American Institute of CPAs. Receive practical, hands-on...
- Audits of 401(k) Plans - 6/4/2018 - Waukesha
- Since 401(k) plans make a popular option for employee benefit plans, auditors of employee benefit plans must have the proper skills to audit these plans effectively. You’ll work through how to audit a 401(k) plan and prepare financial statements...
- Alphabet Soup: The Interplay Between the ADA, FMLA, Worker’s Compensation - 6/8/2018 - Wauwatosa
- Employment decisions involving an employee with a medical issue can bring unique challenges to employers and often require employers to deal with multiple statutes, both state and federal. A panel of employment lawyers from Lindner & Marsack,...
- Practical Tips for Successful Recruiting - 6/13/2018 - Waukesha
- Recruiting top talent is a critical skill for success, yet many businesses have yet to develop an optimal process to identify and screen the best candidates. Learn some practical and proven ideas for reducing risk when adding staff.
< Previous Page