Convenience matters. Time matters. You matter.
That’s why we offer thousands of webinars and self-study options specifically for CPAs and business professionals who have limited time or can’t get away from the office. Here are some of the great options available to you:
Accounting Continuing Professional Education Network (ACPEN)
The Accounting Continuing Professional Education Network (ACPEN) is the largest and most comprehensive CPE network in the nation. Sponsored by many of the State CPA Societies and NASBA accredited, ACPEN brings world-class CPE to your desktop in the most engaging and interactive way possible!
ACPEN offers a vast catalog of live video webcasts and live webcast replays ranging in length from 1 to 8 hours of CPE. All webcasts are available for individual as well as group viewing. The extensive ACPEN catalog is comprised of courses from the following product lines:
- ACPEN Signature series: The ACPEN Signature series represents the top-of-the line in online CPE. All ACPEN Signature courses are 8 hours in length, and include nationally recognized experts and highly experienced practitioners, as well as representatives from regulatory and standard setting bodies, including the IRS, GASB, FASB, GAO, and many more. These Signature CPE training courses cover the most relevant accounting, tax and finance topics in an interactive and discussion-rich format.
- ACPEN Industry Institute™ (Aii): The ACPEN Industry Institute provides a full curriculum of CPE courses specifically designed for accountants working in business and industry, delivered in a live, interactive, video webcast format. This includes but is not limited to technology training, management, finance, leadership, ethics and banking.
- ACPEN Tax Institute (Ati): Ati offers the latest, most up-to-date continuing education for CPAs, finance, and tax professionals. These tax CPE courses specifically focus on updates and changes in tax code and practice. These tax seminars are offered on various dates and times, all providing live CPE credits.
- ACPEN Financial Planning Institute (Afpi): Newest to the line of ACPEN specialized programs, this unique course category is geared toward providing the most current and relevant information in the area of personal finance. Topics include estate planning, Medicare, and wealth preservation, among others. These course offerings are designed to assist firms and businesses, as well as individuals, in effectively managing their personal finances.
- Partner Produced Programs: We’ve found that programs and conferences produced by one state are often relevant and applicable to financial professionals and CPAs in other states. The ACPEN network offers a unique opportunity for our State Society partners to share their content with practitioners across the country. This is just another example of ACPEN’s unparalleled effort to provide a vast range of topics to meet the continuing professional education needs of every CPA.
View ACPEN webinars
REAL TIME. ANYTIME. YOUR TIME.
Time. When it’s yours to spend, you want to use it wisely. So the minute you’re ready to complete your required CPE, you can count on us and the AICPA to provide the most relevant expert knowledge — how you need it, when you need it, wherever you are.
- CPExpress: With 600+ CPE courses, CPExpress gives you unlimited access to more than 900 hours of professional and technical topics, current issues, critical updates and more — available 24/7, for foundational to expert levels. And you’ll never miss a CPE reporting deadline. With the easy-to-use course catalog organized by hot topic, new releases and annual updates, you can find what matters most to you, when it matters most.
- On-Demand: With more than 250 online courses, AICPA On-Demand is an interactive learning environment for today’s busy professional. From updates on authoritative standards to award-winning certificate programs, AICPA On-Demand will meet your knowledge and CPE needs, with the flexibility of learning on your own time.
- Webcasts: AICPA Webcasts offer a high-resolution, studio-quality experience and real-time interaction with experts, regulators, agency representatives and more. You’ll gain practical guidance and insights — and your organization or clients will benefit from the expertise they deserve and expect. Now, that’s making the most of your time.
View AICPA webinars
CalCPA Education Foundation (CalCPA) offers a full array of continuing education programs. With CalCPA webcasts you can enjoy the flexibility of participating in CPE wherever you are. Enjoy high-quality video feeds and the ability to communicate directly with the instructor through a question box. Materials are offered in a PDF format and almost all programs have savable, printable and fully annotatable textbooks.
CalCPA’s courses cover everything from accounting, auditing, tax, management, ethics, litigation, retirement, and trusts and estates. We are changing and adding new programs every year and, with more than 600 webcasts to choose from, there’s a course for every interest area and curriculum need.
Our instructors are experts in their fields and most are also practitioners so they’re not only content experts but they’re also experts in application. These individuals understand the accounting profession and offer dynamic, informative programs.
In addition to live programs, recorded webcasts are offered as either self-study (qualifies for CPE credit once final exam is passed) or reference only (no CPE credit awarded).
View CalCPA webinars
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer Business
One solution for all your learning needs.
Whether you’re looking to earn CPE credit or advance your staff’s professional development, CCH Learning Center is the best on-demand learning solution for you. CCH® has enlisted the help of some of the best authors in the industry to bring you a wide variety of comprehensive and up-to-date courses to help further your staff’s professional development and improve their tax, accounting and auditing, and financial and estate planning skills.
CCH has an exclusive offer for WICPA members! With CCH adding new topics and courses regularly, it’s easy to fulfill your CPE needs. More than 160 interactive CPE courses are available online for one low annual fee of only $329 per Learning Center seat, saving you $140 per seat! With the special WICPA CCH discount price, you can also apply it toward your renewal of the annual CCH Learning Center subscription.
Topics available include:
- Accounting and auditing
- Sales and use tax, state taxation and tax return preparation
- U.S. international taxation
- Wealth management
- Corporate financing
*Please note: “Seats” cannot be shared; each user needs his or her own CCH Learning Center subscription.
Save money. Save time. Stay focused.
CPA Crossings, LLC provides an extensive catalog of live web-based CPE programs produced and delivered by CPA Crossings, LLC or by one of its approved developers. Our catalog consists of more than 100 topics in the areas of technology, practice management, workflow automation, tax, ethics, fraud and accounting/auditing. We offer one, two and four hour courses with flexible scheduling, including evenings and Saturdays, so you can easily fit continuing education into your work week. Our webinars are designed to focus on specialized topics presented by knowledgeable professionals. The nature of our webinar model allows us to bring you up to speed on rapidly emerging topics in a timely manner. Group and prepaid discounts are available, perfect options for firm training to maximize savings.
CPA Leadership Institute
Promoting Continuous Improvements in CPA Firm Leadership.
CPA Leadership Institute is devoted to enhancing leadership and management development in CPA firms. We believe that firms need leadership at all level, not just at the top. Everyone can be a leader by taking ownership of their own job.
Our repertoire of tools and reports includes: Live CPE webinars, CPA Leadership Report, Leadership Forum Report, Best Practices Suggestions, Practice Management Survey and Practice Management Index. Professional members can attend live CPE webinars all year for no additional charge.
Our Webcasts are Your Webcasts - Our new Client Knowledge Center is a turn-key addition to any firm’s marketing initiatives. Our library of webcasts, on important business topics for your clients, is ready to add to your website as your own Knowledge Center for your clients. We also offer a quarterly video newsletter, a resource that your clients can watch which features the webcasts of your choice, to send to your clients.
CPEasy, Now Part of Thomson Reuters
Don’t you wish everything was CPEasy?
CPEasy Online CPE Center allows accounting professionals to conveniently meet mandatory reporting requirements and gain the knowledge needed to excel in the profession. CPEasy eliminates all of the hassles associated with traditional CPE fulfillment by providing quality CPE programs that are easy to access, simple to use and available whenever and wherever you choose.
With CPEasy, you can register for your choice of courses and monthly reports, study at home or the office, take quizzes and track your CPE online. Available formats include online, audio, software, video, textbook and webinar. Plus, WICPA members receive a 10% discount!
You’re busy, we understand. Get CPE credits anytime, anywhere, with a browser and Internet connection. And there’s a 100% money back guarantee.
CPEThink provides industry-leading online interactive self-study CPE and professional development courses and exams for CPAs, licensed professionals, general practitioners and individuals interested in staying current in their profession.
Now offering FREE CPE with no obligation and no commitment – just FREE CPE! Check out the CPEThink Facebook page for more information and a monthly discount code.
ICPAS onDemand CPE
Experience online learning like never before with CPE onDemand. Online self-paced courses – anytime, anywhere.
Earn your CPE credits from an ever-expanding catalog of more than 100 courses. The catalog features:
- Interactive activities, including games, case studies and other fun learning exercises
- Narration to guide your learning and keep you on pace
- A full-range of technical and soft-skill topics
View ICPAS webinars
K2 Enterprises is proud to offer a broad curriculum of technology-focused CPE webinars to the members of the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs. Now you can have webinar access to many of the courses that have made K2 Enterprises a leader in providing CPE to professionals throughout North America.
When you take a K2 Enterprises webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn from an award-winning team of instructors with literally hundreds of years of experience in helping professionals identify, address, and solve issues through the practical application of technology. K2 Enterprises offers webinars on a variety of topics, including Excel, QuickBooks, PDFs, accounting solutions and Microsoft Office.
As a NASBA-approved sponsor of webinar learning, you are assured a high-quality event, that is both convenient and affordable. We look forward to help you meet your learning objectives. Improve your efficiency and productivity by participating in a webinar produced by K2 Enterprises!
View K2 webinars
SmartPros Ltd. is a leader in online and offline continuing education for professionals.
SmartPros offers a variety of subscriptions with a compelling collection of courses and subscriptions in accounting and auditing, taxation, management, personal development and more, with savings up to $140 on a subscription for WICPA members.
- This Week in Accounting/Taxation: These two series present different one hour topics every week, keeping you current on hot accounting and taxation topics.
- SP Advantage: This skills-based subscription features more than 300 multimedia and text-based courses for accounting and finance practitioners. Several new titles added monthly and subscribers have access to a broad library of courses.
- FMN Online: As the leading financial update CPE subscription program in the industry, FMN is utilized by more than half of Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. FMN produces four new 100% video-based courses per month, and subscribers have access to a complete archive of courses.
- CPA Report Online: An annual online CPE subscription program designed for accountants in public practice, CPA Report Online (CPAR) delivers today's hottest topics and experts directly to your desktop. Each month, six new programs are added, covering current topics in public accounting. Online courses feature streaming video, easy-to-follow course outlines, online transcripts and quizzes.
- Government/Not-for-Profit CPA Report: Designed specifically for practitioners in the fields of governmental and not-for-profit accounting. Each quarter, four new courses are added and subscribers have access to a full archive of courses.
Surgent Professional Education
Whatever your educational needs, Surgent has the quality and expertise to fulfill them.
Surgent is one of the nation's leading providers of CPE for CPAs. Surgent provides hundreds of webinars each year and offers a large selection of self-study products in textbook, downloadable, and on-demand webcast formats.
With Surgent live webinars, you meet your CPE needs from the comfort of your office or home. Each webinar features leading experts from Surgent speaking on the hottest topics in accounting, auditing, government/nonprofit, technology, and tax, and answering your critical questions. Courses are not only geared toward CPAs in public accounting; many courses are structured for financial professionals in the corporate world as well. For maximum value and convenience, choose a package of webinars or self-study courses.
View Surgent webinars
Watch, Learn and Earn CPE
Whether you're looking to stay on top of current issues, get the latest updates, keep up with emerging trends or broaden your knowledge with some new tips and tricks, these on-demand programs provide high-quality CPE from the most well-respected professionals in the industry.
Didn't have a chance to attend one of our conferences or breakfast meetings? No worries! With WICPA On-Demand, you can now view the most popular sessions of conferences and breakfast programs at your convenience!
Additional benefits of WICPA On-Demand include:
- Get CPE credits anytime and anywhere with an internet connection
- Follow along with speakers as their PowerPoint slides automatically transition side-by-side with the video
- Download the presentation slides as a PDF for easy referencing now and in the future
View WICPA webinars
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
Take your career to the next level
West Bend has teamed up with professional speakers and authors to bring you a library of free resources and short educational videos to help you take your career and business to the next level.
Visit the Customer Resources tab of thesilverlining.com and select Professional Services Resources to find out more about ...
- Networking via LinkedIn - Learn how you can use LinkedIn to grow your network, increase your visibility, and build your professional brand to grow your business;
- Managing Multiple Generations in the Workplace - Learn how to respect what everyone - no matter what age - brings to the table; and
- How to be an Effective Leader - Learn techniques to energize your team to go the extra mile and to WOW your customers.
West Bend is a proud partner of the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
View West Bend webinars