Apply for the WICPA Educational Foundation LeRoy C. Schmidt, CPA Minority 150-Hour Accounting Scholarships ($2,500 - $5,000)
Applications for scholarships awarded in April of 2014 to be used for the 2014-2015 school year, will be available IN September 2014.
To be eligible:
- Must attend a Wisconsin college or university with a 150-hour accounting program that qualifies the applicant to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- The recipient must be a resident of Wisconsin and must be a U.S. citizen.
- The student must be African American, Native American/Alaskan Native, or Pacific Island races, or of Hispanic ethnic origin.
- The recipient will be announced in April 2014 for the 2014-2015 school year with the award payment to be made in September 2014 directly to the student. If the student's situation changes to make him or her ineligible, the foundation must be notified immediately.
- The student cannot be a May 2014 graduate who has completed the 150-hour requirement.
- Applications must be received by the WICPA Educational Foundation by Friday, February 28, 2014.
If you have questions, please contact Jessica Murphy at 800-772-6939 or 262-785-0445 ext. 4502, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now! The scholarship application period is now closed. Please check back in August 2014.
Fill out the application, save it to your computer, print it and mail it with the supporting documents mentioned on the application.
Send application and supporting documents to:
Executive Relations Manager
W233N2080 Ridgeview Parkway, Suite 201
Waukesha, WI 53188