Apply for the WICPA Educational Foundation LeRoy C. Schmidt, CPA Minority 150-Hour Accounting Scholarships ($2,500 - $5,000)
Applications for scholarships awarded in April of 2013 to be used for the 2013-2014 school year, will be available IN September 2013.
To be eligible:
- Must attend a Wisconsin college or university with a 150-hour accounting program that qualifies the applicant to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- The recipient must be a resident of Wisconsin and must be a U.S. citizen.
- The student must be African American, Native American/Alaskan Native, or Pacific Island races, or of Hispanic ethnic origin.
- The recipient will be announced in April 2013 for the 2013-14 school year with the award payment to be made in September 2013 directly to the student. If the student's situation changes to make him or her ineligible, the foundation must be notified immediately.
- The student cannot be a May 2013 graduate who has completed the 150-hour requirement.
- Applications must be received by the WICPA Educational Foundation by Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013.
If you have questions, please contact Jessica Barillari at 800-772-6939 or 262-785-0445 ext. 3025, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now! The application process is currently closed.
Fill out the application, save it to your computer, print it and mail it with the supporting documents mentioned on the application.
Send application and supporting documents to:
Executive Relations Manager
235 N. Executive Drive, Suite 200
Brookfield, WI 53005