Apply for the WICPA Educational Foundation LeRoy C. Schmidt, CPA Minority 150-Hour Accounting Scholarships ($2,500 - $5,000)
Applications for scholarships awarded in April of 2015 to be used for the 2015/2016 school year, will be available IN August 2015.
To be eligible:
- The student must be African American, Native American/Alaskan Native, or Pacific Island races, or of Hispanic ethnic origin.
- Must attend a Wisconsin college or university with an accounting program that qualifies the applicant to apply for a Wisconsin CPA license.
- The recipient must be a resident of Wisconsin and must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have completed 120 credit hours of a degree program that qualifies the applicant to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Student must be entering their fifth-year requirement and eligible to receive a Master's degree in business, a double major/minor or provide verification of additional courses for credit to satisfy the 150 hour requirement to apply for a Wisconsin CPA license.
- The student cannot be a May 2015 graduate who has completed the 150-hour requirement.
- Must have a full-time student status; be accepted in the college of business; completion of Intro to Accounting and proof of enrollment or completion of additional Accounting courses; and a minimum 3.0 GPA must be maintained.
- The recipient will be announced in April 2015 for the 2015/2016 school year with the award payment to be made in August 2015 directly to the student. If the student's situation changes to make him or her ineligible, the Foundation must be notified immediately.
- Applications must be received by the WICPA Educational Foundation by Friday, February 27, 2015.
If you have questions, please contact Jessica Murphy at 800-772-6939 ext. 4502, or email email@example.com.
Fill out the application, save it to your computer, print it and mail it with the supporting documents mentioned on the application.
Send application and supporting documents to:
Executive Relations Manager
W233N2080 Ridgeview Parkway, Suite 201
Waukesha, WI 53188