< Return to List
- How tech is reshaping financial planning and analysis
- Tools for financial planning and analysis (FP&A) are becoming more sophisticated, letting finance teams take on more strategic work. For example, new FP&A tools allow CFOs to produce what-if balance sheets for multiple scenarios so they can...
- Why the SEC says "paid-to-click" arrangements may be scams
- The Securities and Exchange Commission has warned potential investors that "paid-to-click" arrangements , which often promise to pay investors for clicking online ads, might be scams.
- Foreign income provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- The House's tax-reform bill would make many changes to the taxation of U.S. companies' foreign subsidiaries, including a one-time deemed repatriation provision that would tax all earnings and profits held overseas beginning in 2018.
- Stop scaring away your future leaders
- Developing the next generation of leaders is a critical priority for the accounting profession. But these eight common mistakes can quickly sour future leaders on your firm -- and perhaps on the profession as a whole.
- Key questions entry-level job applicants should ask
- Applicants for entry-level jobs should ask three key questions at the end of interviews with hiring managers to show they are ready to get started.
- What's next for health care reform?
- Although legislative attempts to repeal the Affordable Care Act have been unsuccessful, the long-term state of health care remains highly uncertain in the U.S. In this podcast, learn how practitioners can stay abreast of the state of health care...
- Small details can affect chances of landing a job
- Subtle things such as the quality of a handshake and the tenor of preinterview chitchat can mean the difference between a good or bad impression on a hiring manager.
- House bill features many business tax changes
- The House tax-reform bill contains a large number of proposed changes that would affect businesses. These include a lower corporate tax rate, temporary full expensing of acquisitions of depreciable assets and changes to rules on net operating losses.
- 6 factors to choose the right basis of accounting for your not-for-profit
- Your stakeholders rely on your financial statements, so selecting the right basis of accounting is key. With several options to choose from, where do you begin? The decision can be made easier if you consider these six factors.
- Tax overhaul faces major hurdles
- A House committe e began considering a bill Monday that would reduce taxes by $1.4 trillion over 10 years, but disagreements over key pieces of the measure could force the GOP to make changes and slow down plans to pass it by year’s end.
< Previous Page