< Return to List
- IRS announces delay in relaunching e-Services
- The Internal Revenue Service says that it is reviewing its options for an "identity-proofing vendor" after terminating its contract with Equifax and that, as a result, its move to a Secure Access authentication platform for e-Services ,...
- What impact will Generation Z have on the workplace?
- From recruiting to benefits to processes, the forthcoming wave of gen Z-ers will promise to create some new wrinkles for the workplace.
- Combating tax-related identity theft
- Millions of Americans have their identities stolen each year with 15.4 million victims in 2016, according to Javelin Strategy & Research. This year's Equifax breach may have exposed ten times that number: 143 million. Learn how you can help...
- 8 time-saving Excel shortcuts
- Excel is one of the most popular pieces of software on the market today, yet so many professionals still don't fully understand its capabilities. Learn how to work more efficiently and navigate the complex features and functions of Excel .
- House passes budget resolution clearing way for tax bill
- The House has voted 216-212 to pass a budget resolution allowing a fast-track procedure that would let lawmakers approve tax cuts by year-end. The next step will be releasing a draft tax measure on Nov. 1.
- Companies lose ground to cyber criminals
- In the war between companies and cyber criminals, the bad guys are winning. The financial consequences of hacks have again shot up by 23% this year, equaling the increase seen in 2016, according to new research .
- Accounting estimates changing at a record pace
- The number of changes in accounting estimates by SEC-registered entities in 2016 was the greatest since 2000, the first year for which Audit Analytics has analyzed all annual and quarterly SEC filings. (CFO)
- Watch your email for CPA license renewal notification
- Effective immediately, the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) will now notify you by email to renew your CPA license. Watch for this email and check your spam filter to make sure you renew your license by Dec. 14,...
- How do the sales tax rates in your city compare?
- There are roughly 10,000 sales tax jurisdictions in the United States, with widely varying rates. See how your city fares in a Tax Foundation report .
- New TQA helps with public business entity determination
- A 23-page Technical Question & Answer document issued by the AICPA will help preparers and practitioners determine if their client is a public business entity under the updated U.S. GAAP definition.
< Previous Page