Apply for a Career Awareness Grant funded by the WICPA Educational Foundation, Inc.
IF YOU ARE A TEACHER WHO ATTENDED THE NOV. 10, 2017 HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATORS SYMPOSIUM, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR A GRANT. ONLY TEACHERS WHO ATTEND SYMPOSIUM ARE ELIGIBLE.
THE GRANT APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOV. 10 - DEC. 8, 2017.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
1) Complete the entire application form no later than December 8, 2017. You will also attach any quotes from vendors, bus companies, publishers, etc. that are related to your application.
2) For your convenience, the entire application form is in a fillable PDF format, simply save to your computer, complete the document, save and email to Jessica Murphy, email@example.com, with all quotes.
3) Please make sure the project in which you are requesting funds promotes accounting as a career.
4) Please make sure you partner with a CPA(s) to advise you and/or work with you to accomplish your project or activity. The CPA(s) can work in any area of accounting, including education.
5) Prior approval is needed from all parties involved (school administrators, CPA partners etc.). Names and contact information need to be included on the application. If awarded a grant, letters will be sent to all of them. CPA partner names MUST be included on the application form.
6) Grant proposals should feature innovation in curriculum and instruction that can be shared with other teachers across the state.
7) You may apply for a grant of up to $2,500. There is a limited amount of funding available. Your application documents will be reviewed by the WICPA Educational Foundation, Inc.
Click on the link below to apply now!
1. 2018 Accounting Career Awareness Grant Application
2. Accounting Career Awareness Grant Selection Committee – Policies and Procedures