Madison Breakfast Programs
Want a quick and convenient way to earn CPE in the Madison area while still having the afternoon at the office? The WICPA's Madison Breakfast Programs provide an easy way to get your CPE credits, stay current on timely issues and network with fellow professionals in the area.
Featuring a variety of topics, these programs are held one Friday a month, with registration and a networking breakfast beginning at 7:30 a.m., followed by the presentation from 8 – 10 a.m. (Individual Income Tax Update will be 8 a.m. – Noon).
Best Deal! Save with the Madison Breakfast Programs Season Pass that gets you all 10 of this season's Madison Breakfast Programs at a discounted price, and includes a Master Tax Guide!
- Protecting Your Data From Disaster - 2/16/2018 - Madison
- The threats are numerous and the countermeasures highly effective. Keeping your data safe is critical to keeping your business safe. Join us to learn about the options available to protect business data on a network, laptops/desktops and mobile...
- Common Sense Employment Law - 3/16/2018 - Madison
- In today’s ever litigious society, the fear of lawsuits and million dollar verdicts often clouds the clarity of reason and paralyzes the ability to make a decision. “Wisdom” stems from risk avoidance and “knowledge” breeds inaction—so much so...
- Accidental Nexus: Traps for Growing & Expanding Businesses - 4/20/2018 - Madison
- This program will discuss the nexus standards for sales and use tax, and income and franchise tax in a changing landscape. Find out issues on which we can better advise our clients to avoid the nexus traps springing up.
- Estate & Succession Planning Strategies for You & Your Business - 5/18/2018 - Madison
- How will the changes in Congress impact you and the business owner? This workshop will address the potential benefits and implications of the latest tax law changes relative to tax, employment and succession planning considerations for an...