Milwaukee Breakfast Programs
Want a quick and convenient way to earn CPE in the Milwaukee area while still having the afternoon at the office? The WICPA's Milwaukee Breakfast Programs provide an easy way to get your CPE credits, stay current on timely issues and network with fellow professionals in the area.
Featuring a variety of topics, these programs are held one Friday a month, with registration and a networking breakfast beginning at 7:30 a.m., followed by the presentation from 8 – 11 a.m. (Individual Income Tax Update will be 8 a.m. – Noon).
Best Deal! Save with the Milwaukee Breakfast Programs Season Pass that gets you all 10 of this season's Milwaukee Breakfast Programs at a discounted price, and includes a Master Tax Guide!
- Implicit Bias in the Workplace - 2/16/2018 - Wauwatosa
- Unconscious biases are a fact of life. Everyone has them and takes them into the workplace. Unconscious or implicit biases in the workplace can stymie diversity, recruiting and retention efforts and unintentionally shape an organization’s...
- Protecting Your Data From Disaster & Cybersecurity for Businesses - 3/16/2018 - Wauwatosa
- The first part of this session will cover how to protect your data from disaster. The threats are numerous and the countermeasures highly effective. Keeping your data safe is critical to keeping your business safe. Join us to learn about the...
- Public Speaking for CPAs: 10-Step Process for Delivering a Clear & Powerful Message - 4/20/2018 - Wauwatosa
- Public speaking can be one of the most effective tools to position you as an expert, build relationships and enhance your credibility. This course is designed to provide a step-by-step process for developing and delivering a powerful message.
- Federal & Wisconsin Tax Law Changes - 5/18/2018 - Wauwatosa
- This program will provide an update on the latest federal and Wisconsin tax law changes for 2017 and future years, including any changes on the Affordable Care Act.
- Alphabet Soup: The Interplay Between the ADA, FMLA, Worker’s Compensation - 6/8/2018 - Wauwatosa
- Employment decisions involving an employee with a medical issue can bring unique challenges to employers and often require employers to deal with multiple statutes, both state and federal. A panel of employment lawyers from Lindner & Marsack,...