Northeast Breakfast Programs
Want a quick and convenient way to earn CPE in the Appleton and Green Bay areas while still having the afternoon at the office? The WICPA's Northeast Breakfast Programs provide an easy way to get your CPE credits, stay current on timely issues and network with fellow professionals in the area.
Featuring a variety of topics, these programs alternate locations between the Schenck SC offices in Appleton and Green Bay, with registration and a networking breakfast at 7:30 a.m., followed by the presentation from 8 - 10 a.m. (Individual Income Tax Update will be 8 a.m. - Noon and held at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center in Green Bay).
Best Deal! Save with the Northeast Breakfast Programs Season Pass that gets you all 9 of this season's Northeast Breakfast Programs at a discounted price, and includes a Master Tax Guide!
- Dealing With the Finances of Long Term Care: Planning in Advance or Last Minute Help - 2/16/2018 - Green Bay
- Long Term Care is coming up more frequently as 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 every day. Learn what the government pays and how best to take advantage of benefits. This session will discuss planning in advance as well as what to do last minute to...
- Accidental Nexus: Traps for Growing & Expanding Businesses - 3/16/2018 - Appleton
- This program will discuss the nexus standards for sales and use tax, and income and franchise tax in a changing landscape. Find out issues on which we can better advise our clients to avoid the nexus traps springing up.
- Effectively Working the Room: The Top 10 Habits of Turning Introductions Into Leads - 4/20/2018 - Green Bay
- Ever get tongue tied, nervous or freeze in social situations? Do you wish you could be one of those people who can walk into a room of strangers and leave with new business leads and even a few new friends? Then you can't afford to miss this...
- Applying Ethics in the Real World - 5/18/2018 - Appleton
- Ethics is only easy in a textbook. Applying ethics in real-life is complicated. Ethical dilemmas involve multiple stakeholders, competing priorities, short- and long-term perspectives, risks and rewards. This course will review various ethical...