Waukesha Breakfast Programs
Want a quick and convenient way to earn CPE in the Waukesha area while still having the afternoon at the office? The WICPA's Waukesha Breakfast Programs provide an easy way to get your CPE credits, stay current on timely issues and network with fellow professionals in the area.
Featuring a variety of topics, these programs are held one Wednesday a month, with registration and a networking breakfast at 7 a.m., followed by the presentation from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Best Deal! Save with the Waukesha Breakfast Programs Season Pass that gets you all 10 of this season's Waukesha Breakfast Programs at a discounted price!
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes: Practical Marketing Strategies for You & Your Specialty - 2/21/2018 - Waukesha
- This interactive workshop is designed for you to develop ways to market you and your specialty area without spending a bundle. In one hour, you’ll receive sixty grassroots marketing ideas that can help build your area of specialty. From...
- Employee Background Checks: Employer Best Practices to Avoid Liability - 3/14/2018 - Waukesha
- Employers are always looking to hire the “best” candidates, and background checks can be a valuable tool in the decision-making process. Recently background checks have become a hotbed for litigation. This discussion will address how the use of...
- How to Survive an Employee Benefit Audit - 4/25/2018 - Waukesha
- This program will touch on five key points to survive an employee benefit audit including an in depth look at ERISA (The employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974) and the 80-120 rule, requirements for an audit, roles of a third party...
- Tax Ethics - 5/23/2018 - Waukesha
- This course will discuss the various issues and interpretations of Treasury Circular 230 and will include an expansive look at the Statements of Standards on Tax Services promulgated by the American Institute of CPAs. Receive practical, hands-on...
- Practical Tips for Successful Recruiting - 6/13/2018 - Waukesha
- Recruiting top talent is a critical skill for success, yet many businesses have yet to develop an optimal process to identify and screen the best candidates. Learn some practical and proven ideas for reducing risk when adding staff.