2017 New CPA Banquet
On Thursday, June 8, the WICPA will be hosting the 2017 New CPA Banquet to honor and celebrate 2016's newly licensed CPAs for their hard work, dedication and accomplishment of becoming a CPA.
We invite you to join us for a classy and fun night, including:
- Dinner, drinks and entertainment
- Networking with new licensees, firm mentors, counselors and partners
- Hearing from the new WICPA Board Chair William L. Komisar, CPA, J.D. and YP Committee Chair Megan E. Schultz, CPA
- An inspirational keynote by Senator Chris Kapenga, CPA
- Accounting Examining Board Chair John S. Scheid, CPA presenting new licensees their printed State of Wisconsin CPA certificate*
*Must RSVP by Friday, May 12 to receive an authorization form from the WICPA
Date & Location
Thursday, June 8, 2017
333 W Kilbourn Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
|5:15 p.m.||Networking Reception|
|6:30 p.m.||Welcome from WICPA Board Chair William L. Komisar, CPA, J.D. and
YP Committee Chair Megan E. Schultz, CPA
|6:45 p.m.||Seated Dinner|
|7:30 p.m.||Keynote presentation from Senator Chris Kapenga, CPA and recognition of new CPAs|
|8:15 p.m.||Group photo of the newly licensed CPAs|
|8:30 - 10 p.m.||Entertainment|
RSVP by Friday, May 12
2016 newly licensed CPAs receive complimentary registration and one guest ticket.
Additional guest tickets are available for $45.
To RSVP, contact Jessica Murphy at email@example.com or 262-785-0445 ext. 4502.
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Networking Reception Sponsor: