Additional CPA Exam Resources
Here are some additional resources to help you learn more about the CPA Exam:
- Uniform CPA Exam resources on the AICPA's website
- Information from NASBA about the application process
- Published educational requirements by the state of Wisconsin (Note: the published requirements have not yet been updated to reflect recent statutory changes)
- Downloadable 2014 CPA Exam Booklet
- Hear from individuals who are in the process of taking the Exam at Another71.com
Scheduling the Exam
You can schedule an exam at a Prometric test center anytime within six months as long as the testing center is open and has space to accommodate you. It is recommended that you register early to ensure that you get a testing space on the day you want.
There are several ways in which you can schedule your exam. You can call the Prometric Student Testing Service Call Center at 800-580-9648. Or, you can go to http://www.prometric.com/cpa or you can contact your local testing center.
Once you have your tests scheduled, you can study for the computerized Uniform CPA Exam.