College Educator Resources
Just a few short years ago, accounting became the no. 1 major on college campuses.
As you know, accounting offers graduates a variety of jobs in every type of organization in the public or private sector.
WICPA offers discounted membership rates for your students. Please encourage them to join!
The site intends to offer a “virtual vault of accounting wisdom” for aspiring CPAs. Full of career tips, exam preparation strategies and more, ThisWaytoCPA.com helps guide students and exam candidates through their journey to becoming a CPA.
Here are just a few of the many dynamic features you may want to share with your students:
• Salary calculator allows students to gauge their financial futures.
• Find Your Fit tool shows students where they’ll fit best in the profession.
• Exam guidance provides tips and timelines to help students conquer the CPA Exam.
• Interview simulation gives students a chance to hone their interview skills.
• State requirements offers details on becoming a CPA in each of the 50 states and U.S. territories, including information on exam and state-licensure requirements, residency, number of hours of education and experience, academic degree, age and ethics.