Request a CPA Volunteer
For pro bono nonprofit work
Are you a Wisconsin nonprofit looking for a CPA to volunteer with your organization or be a member of your board of directors? The WICPA has free classified advertising on its Web site for nonprofits seeking volunteers.
This service is for federally tax-exempt organizations that match the interests of WICPA volunteers, but have not been able to find volunteers after using regular local channels first. WICPA also offers paid classified advertising for paid positions. For more information, contact Amy Gaeth.
How to submit an ad:
- Write a short ad (in the form below) with a brief explanation of your organization and its location.
- Add a sentence that describes the volunteer work with which you need assistance. Ads must be less than 50 words.
- WICPA reserves the right to edit ads and select ads it deems appropriate for posting.
- Ads run for 30 days.
- Pro bono requests are limited to nonprofits in Wisconsin.
- The WICPA periodically promotes volunteer opportunities to members through our internal publications. However, we don't serve as a conduit for matching firms with nonprofits.
Thanks for your interest in the WICPA!