New CPA Banquet
Celebrating the achievement of becoming a CPA
One of the hallmark events of the year for Wisconsin accounting professionals, the New CPA Banquet is held to honor Wisconsin's newly licensed CPAs and celebrate their hard work, dedication and accomplishment of achieving the most prominent designation of the accounting profession.
Join us for a night of celebration to:
- Recognize those who became a CPA in 2021 as they receive their official printed state of Wisconsin CPA certificate.
- Hear from keynote speaker Pat McDonough, CPA, CFO, Fear the Deer LLC.
- Network with newly licensed CPAs and leaders in the accounting profession.
- Enjoy dinner, drinks and entertainment.
5:30 p.m. Networking Reception
6:30 p.m. Dinner
7:30 p.m. Program
- New CPAs receive State of Wisconsin CPA certificate
- Hear from keynote speaker Pat McDonough, CPA, CFO, Fear the Deer LLC, which owns and operates multiple entities including the Milwaukee Bucks NBA Franchise; Fiserv Forum, state of the art multi-purpose arena in downtown Milwaukee and home of the Bucks, and the Wisconsin Herd NBA G league franchise
- Network with fellow newly licensed CPAs and leaders in the accounting profession
8:30 p.m. Networking & Entertainment
- Dessert & Coffee Bar
- Casino-Themed Entertainment
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center, with a room rate of $159 (plus tax). To reserve a room in the block, please call 414-935-5940 by May 12 and state that you're with the WICPA event room block.