Official Proclamation: Wisconsin CPA Week is Nov. 16 – 20, 2020!
CPAs are a centric part of our state's economic engine. With high standards of knowledge, ethics and professionalism, it's not difficult to see how and why CPAs are critical to Wisconsin's vitality and prosperity, as well as why CPAs continue to be relied upon for the fiscal health and well-being of individuals, businesses and institutions.
This year, we are excited to announce that the WICPA has worked with Gov. Evers to issue a proclamation to officially recognize Wisconsin CPAs in 2020 by designating Nov. 16 – 20 as Wisconsin CPA Week!
ways you can celebrate Wisconsin CPA Week
Here are some ideas of how you can join us in recognizing the hard work and positive impact that CPAs have throughout Wisconsin:
- Use the hashtag #WisCPAsWeek when posting photos, videos and information on your social media pages.
- Tag the WICPA (@WisCPAs) in photos and videos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email photos and videos to email@example.com for a chance to be featured in WICPA social media posts.
- Add one of the following official Wisconsin CPA Week graphics to your email signature:
More ways you can make Wisconsin CPA week special
- Remind your clients why they can count on you.
- Send your team a note thanking them for their valuable work.
- Host a virtual happy hour or lunch for your team.
115 years and still going strong!
2020 marks the 115th anniversary of the WICPA's proud support of the CPA profession! We are excited to continue advocating and promoting the work that Wisconsin CPAs, other accounting and business professionals, and accounting educators and students do, as well as the differences they have made and continue to make!