WICPA Board of Directors
The WICPA Board of Directors provides strategic governance in accordance with the WICPA strategic plan, mission and vision. The board ensures the WICPA serves the diverse needs of members, enhances professional competency, promotes the value of members and the profession, advocates on behalf of the profession and builds community among members.
- Angela Thomas, Expenditure & Revenue Accounting Section Chief, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Steven Pullara, Tax Partner, BDO USA LLP
- Wendi Unger, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Lucien Beaudry, Equity Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Jeff Dewane, Assistant Controller, Vinton Construction Company
- John Heindel, Business Partner, Lauber Business Partners
- Ruth Kallio-Mielke, Managing Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Kyle Stephens, Vice President of Finance and Administration, Craft Beverage Warehouse LLC
- Stacy Stinson, Assistant Professor - Accounting, Concordia University
- Ryan Hanson
- Neil Keller, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Services, Sikich LLP
- Tammy Hofstede, President & CEO, WICPA