WICPA Board of Directors
The WICPA Board of Directors provides strategic governance in accordance with the WICPA strategic plan, mission and vision. The board ensures the WICPA serves the diverse needs of members, enhances professional competency, promotes the value of members and the profession, advocates on behalf of the profession and builds community among members.
- Matthew Schaefer, Senior Vice President/Chief Credit Officer, Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- Ryan Hanson, Senior Vice President, CFO & Treasurer, Pekin Insurance
- Steven Pullara, Partner, BDO USA LLP
- Lucien Beaudry, Equity Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Chris Cholka, Accounting Manager, Cousins Subs
- Jessica Gatzke, Shareholder, Scribner, Cohen and Company, S.C.
- Tori Morrow, President, Vulcan GMS
- Donna Scaffidi, Partner, SALT Leader, Baker Tilly
- Stacy Stinson, Assistant Professor - Accounting, Concordia University
- Ruth Kallio-Mielke, Controller, CGS Premier
- Neil Keller, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Services, Sikich LLP
- Tammy Hofstede, President & CEO, WICPA
- Tracy Hunter, Executive Assistant, WICPA