Educational Foundation Board of Directors
The WICPA Educational Foundation Board plays a pivotal role in supporting programs to improve awareness and perceptions by educating students and educators about the exciting opportunities available to accounting professionals.
- Michael Friedman, Director, Scribner, Cohen and Company, S.C.
- Roberta Ward
- Christopher Cholka, Senior Accountant, Cousins Submarines Inc.
- Kenesha Coleman, Founder & Chief Tax Officer, ColemanTax
- Jessica Gatzke, Shareholder, Scribner, Cohen and Company, S.C.
- Elizabeth Hazi, Accounting Manager, Brookdale Senior Living
- John Heindel, Vice President, Finance and Administration, Zoological Society Of Milwaukee
- Diana Henke
- Jessica Horning, Financial Reporting Manager, The Medical College of Wisconsin
- Wendy Potratz, Senior Lecturer, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Wendi Unger, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Boula Xiong
- Katherine Hauser, Manager of Financial Reporting, Herzing University
- Tammy Hofstede, President & CEO, WICPA
- Jessica Murphy, Executive Relations Director, WICPA