The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) is reminding CPAs to renew their licenses before they expire on Thursday, Dec. 14.
If you currently hold a license in Wisconsin, DSPS has created an account for you in its new licensing platform license.wi.gov. Do not register for a new account.
First-time users logging in to LicensE must:
- Click “Forgot/Change Password?” on the landing page.
- Enter your username.
- Complete the process by clicking the “Change or Reset Password” button, which will send the password reset information to your email address.
- Reset your password.
- Log in to your LicensE account and click “Renew My License.”
- Select the credential to renew and complete all steps in the renewal process. You will receive a confirmation email.
Returning LicensE users must:
- Log in to their account and click “Renew My License.”
For more information, see the LicensE Renewal Instructions.
CPAs who have recently gone through the renewal process can disregard this reminder.